Centre bretagne, buying property
176 000 €*
- 215 188 $
- 155 806 £
- Other currencies
Large farmhouse on more than 9 hectares!
This set of 600 m2 buildings is composed as follows:
- A 73 m2 house: On the ground floor a living room and open kitchen (36 m2) with wood stove. Upstairs 2 adjoining bedrooms (11 and 20 m2) and bathroom. Double glazed PVC joinery.
- A large stone farmhouse (130 m2 on 2 levels). To renovate.
- A 200 m2 hangar on a concrete slab, with a 50 m2 wooden mezzanine. In a perfect state.
- A pigsty / stable in built-up areas under steel sheets (60 m2)
- A stone barn (30 m2)
- A laundry area (20 m2)
- A small stone sheepfold (20 m2)
- A large garage or workshop (40 m2)
- A lean-to serving as storage space (15 m2)
The 6000 m2 of land adjoining the buildings consist of a large vegetable patch, a garden, pasture and a shelter for sheep and goats.
In the immediate vicinity: 8.5 hectares of certified organic land under the Nature et Progress label. They are divided into 6 hectares of meadow for 2.5 hectares of moors and woods bordered by a stream. A source feeds the whole.
This large property is ready to accommodate all your projects: crops, horses, sheep ...
Energy class: Coming soon
06 51 75 29 69 - 04 97 22 24 83
SIRET: 889 068 623 00012 - RSAC ST BRIEUC
- Surface of the living : 36 m²
- Surface of the land : 90615 m²
- Exposition : east-west
- View : campaign
- Hot water : electric
- Inner condition : a refresh
- 2 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 WC
- Poêle à bois
- double glazing
- 176 000 €
Fees paid by the owner, click here to consulted our price list
- Mobile : 0651752969